Monday, December 31, 2012

Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New



A Happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend,
Have lived and loved and labored here,
And made of it a happy year.

~Edgar Guest


I truly wish each and every one of you, a New Year filled with much love, peace and happiness.
Your friendships have encouraged, enlightened, and made me laugh my frock off throughout this past year.
Here's to a 2013 filled with the same !

To friends and family alike
Many Blessings,
x

11 comments:

rusty duck said...

Happy New Year, Jo.
It's been a pleasure to read your blog. See you next year! Jx

John Going Gently said...

As they said in the Poseidon
Adventure
Happy new year x

donna baker said...

And the very best to you, Jo.

Susie said...

Thank you sweet Jo. You know you are one of my favorites. I wish you a blessed new year with good health and much happiness.xoxo,Susie

Country Gal said...

Frock , Haven't heard that phrase for ages lol ! Have a Happy New Year .

Nellie said...

Sending wishes for a Happy New Year filled with peace and joy! xo Nellie

Mel said...

Here's to the same lovely wishes for you in the new year.

Dewena said...

A blessed New Year to you also, and thank you for this very nice place to visit.

Terry said...

Happy New Year, dear Jo.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I wanted to tell you that you have been a blessing to us.
I thank 2012 for allowing us to share good times.
Happy New Year
love
tweedles

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

What a lovely and meaningful sentiment! 2012 was difficult for me and dear friends--hoping and praying that the coming year brings more joy!
V