Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Bingo Beautiful Blog Award...


Carol @ The The Writers Porch was kind enough to pass along this fabulous BINGO BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD.

Thank you dear Carol ! I will display it proudly, and in true"share the love" style, I will be sure to share.
Pop on over to Carol's blog and share in the delight ! If you happen to be a bookworm, or lover of animals, cooking, farming, shopping, country music, all things wholesome, you'll love Carol's little home on the web.... oh and she is one funny lady ;)


The B-I-N-G-O Beautiful Blog Award was started by Bookin' with Bingo Blog.

BEAUTIFUL : Becca @ A Southern Garden by Becca AND Bren @BG_ Garden

INFORMATIVE: Larry @Larry's Creative Zone AND Star @ STAR

NEIGHBORLY: Patti Cakes @ The Cottage On The Curve AND DJan @ D-Jan-ity

GORGEOUS: Marydon @Feedsack Fantasy AND Jane @ Gaston Studio

OUTSTANDING: Amy @ It Goes So Fast AND Joan@ The Retirement Chronicles

I did not check to see if you are an award accepting blogger, if you are not please ignore. If you do, don't forget to pass along !

10 comments:

Stella Jones said...

Oooooooo thank you so much Jo. I love getting Blog Awards.
Blessings Star

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! This certianly made my day a little brighter. I love getting blog awards. Not that I have gotten many, but I haven't been blogging on this blog long. Thank you so much! I will certainly pass it along!
Gonna have to put some thought into this one though. : )

The Retired One said...

Thankyou SO much!! I gladly and humbly accept the award, but I don't pass them on (on my blog) anymore. I do not want to offend any of my Followers by picking one over another. But I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and thank you for thinking of me!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Congrats to you, Jo, and congrats to your winners. That is a neat award.

Hope you have had a good weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

2 Dogs said...

What a neat award. Congrats to you and thanks. I needed that. I'm feeling so blue lately. Hopefully all this will be over soon. I will post it on my blog.

Big hugs.

DJan said...

Patti Cakes, we are both Neighborly! How lovely, and thanks to Jo, I accept this award with great thanks, and I'll add it to the splish splash award that I'm also holding on to until I get a chance to do it justice. I love to get awards, they are such fun!!

Unknown said...

What a nice surprise! Thanks so much. I'll get it acknowledged as soon as possible and pass along as you request.

Thanks again!
Jane

Wanda..... said...

Hi Jo...
You and your blog deserve every award that comes your way!...This is a very pretty one too!

Smiles,
Wanda

Becca's Dirt said...

Thank you so much for thinking of my blog. It is nice to recognized by a fellow blogger and I humbly accept the award. I will pass it on as soon as I can - busy at work right now.

L. D. said...

Thank you for the honor of recognition. I think imaginative is a kind word for "off the wall." I have been gone so couldn't get you thanked. I do want to send the award on, but I need to collect my thoughts for awhile now. Always, I enjoy your blog. Someday, I am going to blog about my Aunt who was a war bride, from England. She did not better herself by marrying my Uncle a farmer. It was hard for her, but she was such a smashing, nice woman. She lived only a few miles away from us and Iowa was pretty confining for a high ranking officers' daughter.