Thursday, June 9, 2022

Spring Cleaning

Incredible blue skies and sunshine today. Lots of the stuff, it surely feels like we are in the midst of summer with this 85 degree heat.
A break in the past few days of rain, and the Mr. takes on the task of washing the house, no small feat I can tell you.

Norseman's blood runs through my veins, after the temperature rises above 80 degrees I'm wilted like a head of week-old lettuce.
The best I can do is be the cold-water runner, when I spot the worker flailing.
*Sigh*


8 comments:

L. D. said...

I too need to wash the outside of my house. I get out my high pressure nozzle and work at one side at a time. It is not good fun when the heat is so high.

Edna B said...

My house is too big. I don't wash the outside of it. Your porch looks like a very comfortable place to sit and read. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Nellie said...

I’m no fan of the heat, either! Temperatures about 20 degrees cooler would be just fine! Seems the house needs to be washing about once a year here.

DJan said...

We are the same about the heat. I am fine if the temperature stays below 80, which is usual around here. August is our hottest month, and I am not looking forward to it.

Henny Penny said...

That does sound like a job! That beautiful porch of yours! Looks like such a nice place to sit. We are supposed to have the hottest day so far next Tuesday, I believe that was the day the weatherman said...95 degrees. That really is a little too hot.

Lowcarb team member said...

No, I don't enjoy too much heat either ...
We've had a very pleasant sunny day today with temperatures about 19C.

All the best Jan

Heritage Hall said...

Hitting 90 in our corner of the world today. That TN porch of yours is
a prime site for a pitcher of ice tea, a good book and Summer sounds. Bless the MR. for tackling that demanding job these days. Keep cool.

~Pam~ said...

Happy Sunday! I live in Michigan and I do not enjoy hot, humid summers. Hopefully this summer is will be to my liking. ;)