Tales of a British expat, transplanted into the lush Tennessee countryside. Lover of old, time-worn, and antique. Tea-drinker, flower-grower, animal-nurturer.
Saturday, July 4, 2026
Sweet Land Of Liberty
“Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.”
That is some flag! I hope that you've had some rain since the last posting. I am in the same boat here in Blighty, endlessly watering the pots and plants that threaten to keel over and die. We are saving the bathwater!
4 comments:
I remember that intriguing photo. Have a peaceful and pleasant 4th, Jo. Jon
Enjoy your 4th July. Happy celebrations
That is some flag! I hope that you've had some rain since the last posting. I am in the same boat here in Blighty, endlessly watering the pots and plants that threaten to keel over and die. We are saving the bathwater!
I'm late to this post but I hope you enjoyed a happy 4th of July.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment