Monday, July 20, 2026

Summer Respite

Thankfully we've been graced with rainfall this past week, the flowers and humans are grateful.
The deer have been drinking nightly from the birdbaths, a little respite from their daily trek to the nearby pond.
I'm looking forward to cooler days, as with so many others.








 

 





4 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Your photos are absolutely stunning. Soothing and refreshing. Thank you for sharing, and warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

local alien said...

Lucky you having cooler days. We are in the middle of our first heatwave. Only a few days thank goodness

Lowcarb team member said...

Pleased to read you had some very welcome rain.
Here in the UK we too could do with some!

Your photographs are beautiful, I did enjoy them.

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

We had a watering can like that when I was kid. Your flowers are pretty with great color. The purples and the yellows are great. You should set up a self waterer to the side of the garden to keep the traffic down. I know they would prefer the bird baths.