Sunday, March 3, 2024

Hello March

A glorious sunshiny day today.

I've been busy as a bee, changing out the now-tired Winter decorations and replacing them with Springtime favorites.
The birds are feathering their nests, fluffing and cozying for the next generation.
A season of re-birth, promising new beginnings and hopefulness, in an otherwise chaotic world.


 

" It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold, when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."

Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

4 comments:

Bernideen said...

HOW ADORABLE with that sweet little lamb! I love springtime decorations too.

L. D. said...

I really enjoy seeing your arrangements. The tray with the red designs is one of my favorites. I pulled out antique glass pieces for a change of scene.

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice to see your Springtime favourites.
Our Springtime and Easter décor will be coming out soon!

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

I do like the quote. It is so right on. Enjoy seeing your sheep and flowers too.