Saturday, December 24, 2022

Peace On Earth, Goodwill Toward Men


We truly wish each and every one of you, friends and family, near and far, all the blessings of a Joyous and Merry Christmas.
 
May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope;
The spirit of Christmas which is peace;
The heart of Christmas which is love."
 
~Ada V. Hendicks

 


 
When Christmas bells are swinging above the fields of snow,
We hear sweet voices ringing from lands of long ago,
And etched on vacant places
Are half-forgotten faces
Of friends we used to cherish,
And loves we used to know.

 
~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox


5 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Merry Christmas!

DJan said...

So lovely and peaceful. Blessings to you today and every day! 🌹

L. D. said...

Merry Christmas. I hope you have a great time with family this season. I enjoy you blog so much and thank you for your friendship. You remind me of my British side of my family. My cousin is now gone.

local alien said...

Have a wonderful Christmas dinner and enjoy your day.

Heritage Hall said...

May His richest blessings fill your day and give it greater meaning to you and yours, Jo dear. Thank
you for the beautiful musical tribute.