Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Plodding Along Nicely

We've been spoiled up until this point, with warmer than usual days, many not requiring the wearing of a jacket.
This past week in particular, our daytime temperatures  have felt more like  Summer Days.

I'm busy gathering Christmas gifts and checking my list twice.
Only ten more days to go, time to get a move-on.


 

 
 





 

 
 
 
“The leaves fall, the wind blows, and the farm country slowly changes from the summer cottons into its winter wools.”

~ Henry Beston : Northern Farm

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that last photo with the wreath and big red ribbon! And turkeys? Oh WOW! That's a lot of turkeys. Enjoy your week!

Rian said...

Beautiful pics, Jo. I love how that one turkey stands out from the others.

DJan said...

Your pictures are wonderful, I especially enjoy seeing the turkeys looking delightfully numerous. :-)

Edna B said...

Oh my, so many wonderful turkeys. We've only had a couple come back to our yard for treats so far this season. I love watching them. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Very pretty. Must be lovely having the Turkey's come to visit. They are a majestic bird.

Lowcarb team member said...

I always enjoy seeing the photographs you share.

Merry Christmas Wishes.

All the best Jan

L. D. said...

Oh so many turkeys. You have captured some great shots. The wreath on the gate is beautiful, striking.