Thursday, July 19, 2018

A Slice Of Sunshine

If you're looking for a quick, unassuming dessert one of my favorites is Frozen Lemonade Pie.....Refreshingly cool, and what could be simpler to make !



Ingredients:

1 large graham cracker pie crust
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 12 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed
candied lemon peel for garnish (optional)

Preparation:

Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.
Enjoy !

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow! So easy and it sounds so good! I am going to have to make this.

local alien said...

This sounds wonderful. I might just make it this weekend for the family gathering. Just have to make a substitute for lemonade concentrate and cool whip. I have a few ideas

DJan said...

Sure looks pretty and tasty! :-)

Curtains in My Tree said...

WOW how tempting to make and eat
Lemon is my favorite in anything
That looks delicious I could eat the entire pie LOL

Henny Penny said...

Oh, that sounds and looks so good and refreshing! I don't have even one of those ingredients in the kitchen cabinet! :( Having a pie like that would be worth a trip into town.

Betsy Brock said...

I want that right now for breakfast. :)

Susie said...

Jo, This sounds so easy and looks so awesome. The perfect dessert for summertime. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Leigh said...

I haven't visited in awhile, but what a treat of a post to find when I do! I love lemonade so this recipe is something I definitely need to try.

Janice Kay Schaub said...

love lemon, I must try this...........looks so good
Hugs Janice