Thursday, November 27, 2014

Being Thankful

Tom-Tilly has not taken her eyes off Oliver since he returned home, even as he sleeps at the Thanksgiving table, she's not letting him out of her sight.
It's so sweet.
 



We have so much to be thankful for on this day, we hope you share a wonderful meal and spend time with those you love.
Many blessings my dear friends.


Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.

~Author Unknown

A Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours !

10 comments:

DJan said...

Heartwarming! Thank you for this uplifting post. Welcome home, Oliver! :-)

Henny Penny said...

It is good to see Oliver curled up in that chair. I don't blame Tom-Tilly for keeping an eye on him. Hope you all are having a warm wonderful Thanksgiving Day! I love the poem and need to stick it to my frig.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Thanksgiving,
love
tweedles

Hilary said...

oh, my....I just came over to purposely see if your little love had turned up......and THERE HE WAS.
Oh, what fantastic news. I am so happy for you.

Denise at Forest Manor said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jo!!

Hugs,

Denise

CecileD said...

I'm so happy to know that your beautiful cat came back home....I wish you a happy Thanksgiving... :)

donna baker said...

I'm just so happy for you Jo. I told my family about Oliver over Thanksgiving dinner. Love you.

Ginny said...

Happy Thanksgiving, a day late. So glad to here that Oliver is safe and sound. Have a wonderful weekend.

Susie said...

Jo, You always show the best pictures and quote the nicest sayings. I am loving the cats. I did have a beautiful family day . I am blessed. xoxo,Susie

jerilanders said...

Love the verse and the vigilance of Tom Tilly!