Friday, July 14, 2023

A Slice Of Sunshine

If you're looking for a quick, unassuming dessert one of my favorites is Frozen Lemonade Pie.....Refreshingly cool, and what could be simpler to make !




Ingredients:

1 deep graham cracker pie crust or two regular sized ones
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 12 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed
candied lemon peel for garnish (optional)

Preparation:

Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.
Enjoy !

7 comments:

Susie said...

OMG, that looks so delicious. I could see having two pieces. LOL Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Anonymous said...

I will be trying this!
❤️ Fran

L. D. said...

It looks so good and I bet everyone enjoyed big pieces of it.

HWIT BLOGG said...

I will for sure try this! Lovely!!
Titti

Betsy said...

Thank you for the recipe, will be definitely making this.

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks for sharing this recipe.

All the best Jan

Debbie Nolan said...

This is one of my favorite summer pies. Hope it is keeping you cool.