Monday, October 27, 2014

A Daily Ritual

Time to change the teapot from the Summer Pansies back to the Blue Willow design.
I confess to being a tea addict, it's the first thing that passes my lips in a morning and the last thing at night.

I got the addiction honestly, and put it down to all those times we English children were offered milky tea in our bottles as we were growing up.
Yes, they start us at an early age.




 
 
"Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company."

~ Author Unknown

6 comments:

DJan said...

I just love the summer pansies, but there is something very comforting about the blue willows. :-)

Deb said...

Well, I am not British but I grew up drinking tea from an early age. :) Love the blue and white. Always so comforting.

Terry said...

Love the blue willow pattern. So comforting.

Country Gal said...

Yup I was raised with milky tea to lol ! One thing I could not go with out EVER !! is a cuppa tea ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

Janet @ My Miniature Donkeys said...

I am a green tea addict!

Henny Penny said...

Both teapots are special, like everything around your place. Gosh, it's hard to leave.