Thursday, March 11, 2021

Spring Forward



This Sunday at 2:00 am our annual clock fiddling takes place once again.
An hour forward to Daylight Savings Time, payback for that extra hour of sleep, we enjoyed so much back in November.
Spring is not far behind,  just six short days,  what a lovely thought...…
 
                                                                    🐇🐇 





My sweet daughter  (the crafty one) stopped by this morning, with the cutest little bunny wreath.
She is a talented and thoughtful girl, and she always amazes me with her creations.
Her chickens are laying heartily, so many different colors of eggs, they look like they've been dyed for Easter .....




7 comments:

DJan said...

That is truly an adorable wreath, and that one ruby colored egg is simply amazing! :-)

happyone said...

What a beautiful wreath your daughter made. We had a friend who gave us many colored eggs which I loved.
I'll be back to walking in the dark again for a while in the morning with the time change.

Lori said...

What a beautiful wreath. I've never seen one like it. She is indeed talented.

local alien said...

Your daughter is very talented. That's a beautiful wreath.
Love the natural coloured fresh eggs too

Edna B said...

Your wreath is beautiful. Your daughter did a wonderful job. Wow, look at all those eggs! I don't think I've ever seen so many colors all in one box. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Rob said...

We don't alter our clocks until the 28th March.

Deb said...

The wreath is gorgeous. And I love fresh eggs from happy hens.