*

*

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Fever

The sun shone brightly this afternoon, and I couldn't resist the urge to plant a few pots of flowers.
I may well regret it if we dip down to the freezing mark at night, but feeling the sun's warmth on my face, and the soil between my fingers, felt rejuvenating.
Two feisty felines were my constant companions, chasing bees and butterflies.
Life is good.
 



                                                
                                                   ⚘

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

So pretty.... I have my fingers crossed. Years ago when I lived in Nashville, I learned (the hard way) to not plant until Mother's Day. It three years for me to learn patience. Here, it is tax day....

Kathy said...

Those flowers are so pretty! I hope they don't freeze, but I think you are past the danger part of the year. I want to get out in the yard sometime this week. Especially since the temperatures are rising. It's supposed to be in the 80s Monday and Tuesday. Soounds like gardening days to me. You've inspired me.

Janet @ My Miniature Donkeys said...

And there's the difference between Tennessee and Michigan. We're in the low 70's today but it could snow tomorrow!

How lovely are your posies.

Betsy Brock said...

How beautiful! We won't look like that until summer. haha. You have so much more spring than we do!

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Oh I do so envy you. I would not dare just yet. Still a possibility of snow. Very cold tomorrow. Still we got a lot done at the weekend now to spread to dairy doo and get ready to plant.............someday soon
Janice

L. D. said...

Yes, I can see you were inspired to plant the beautiful colors. That is one of my favorite rabbits. Mine are eating grass and birdseed right now in my new backyard.