Friday, March 3, 2017

Serendipity

Upon returning home from errand-running yesterday,  I scheduled a visit to my latest little farmhouse chic boutique, that lies along the route.
Just as the word Serendipity explains a 'fortunate happenstance'.......
The store owner had packed her little cottage full of spring merchandise,  I couldn't  have been more delighted.

 
Mason Jar lights
 
 
Fragrant Lavender Wreaths

 
Pretty Little Needlepoint Pillows.
 
 
And Cheeky Southern Chalkboard Quotes
 
I think I may have more errands to run next week
*giggle*


🏠 
 

9 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

I hope you brought home one of those gorgeous lavender wreaths...and a pretty little needlepoint pillow or two, and... Running errands is a tough job, for sure! :~)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I did indeed Chip Butter, the pictures were taken in my home :)
~Jo

Deb said...

Oh, I love it all. Great timing. :)

Kathy said...

I'm glad you got these pretty things. The wreath must smell wonderful. I love lavender.

Betsy Brock said...

Very nice! I'll have one of each! haha.

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I would love to see a tour of your home, it is a tease to see a little at a time
Janice

Henny Penny said...

Oh, and all those pretty things fit perfectly into your home.

L. D. said...

There were a lot of neat things in the shop. I like the mason jar light.

Toni said...

I might have to create my own chalk board sign regarding crazy. Instead of "Here in the South..." my sign will begin with "In our family..."