*

*

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Countdown To Thanksgiving



Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.

~Author Unknown

 
A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours............
 

8 comments:

donna baker said...

And the best to you Dear Jo.

Cheryl mylittlepieceofengland said...

How lovely and I love the picture xx

local alien said...

Great thoughts. Always be positive and grateful for what you have

DJan said...

Blessings of the season to you and yours, Jo. I love that picture and poem! :-)

annie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Henny Penny said...

Thank you. I needed to read that this morning. Jo, I don't understand how I've missed so many of your posts...but! the light bulb just came on. Bet I haven't added you back to my blog list that I accidentally deleted. I'm so sorry! Folks like me are dangerous with a computer. :) I knew there was something special missing!

Angela Gabhart said...

Happy Thanksgiving and bless this kind and beautiful country we are so fortunate to be living in!

L. D. said...

I like it.