*

*

Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Slice Of Sunshine

If you're looking for a quick, unassuming dessert one of my favorites is Frozen Lemonade Pie.....Refreshingly cool, and what could be simpler to make !



Ingredients:

1 large graham cracker pie crust
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 12 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed
candied lemon peel for garnish (optional)

Preparation:

Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.
Makes 8 servings
Enjoy

10 comments:

Olivia said...

Thank you for sharing this recipe, reminds me of my childhood.

donna baker said...

Sounds good, light and healthy, as far as desserts go.

Janet @ My Miniature Donkeys said...

I'm trying to shed dairy, but this does look tasty.

Henny Penny said...

Wish I had seen this pie before going to the grocery store this morning. It looks delicious...so fluffy and cool looking. Gosh Jo, I had missed three of your beautiful posts! I love your little computer place. You have such a beautiful home.

DJan said...

It sure looks good, Jo. I'll skip it, though. :-)

Susie said...

JO, That looks so thick and creamy...yum. My mother in law used to make the best pies ever. She did show me how to make banana cream pie that my husband loved so much. I sure do miss her. I think she would want to make your recipe . Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

Kimberly~Nutbrown Cottage said...

That sounds delicious! Might have to try this soon!

~Pam~ said...

oh my goodness, I need to make this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful writings and lovely pictures! Yummy pie:) I wonder how this pie would taste with a substitution of frozen limeade for the lemonade?

Elizabeth P said...

OMGosh! I have to make at least one of these before summer's end! This post should come with a warning... :)