*

*

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A Slice Of Sunshine

If your looking for a quick, unassuming dessert one of my favorites is Frozen Lemonade Pie...
Refreshingly cool, and what could be more simple to make !
The perfect treat on unforgiving HOT days.



Ingredients:

1 large graham cracker pie crust
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 12 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed
candied lemon peel for garnish (optional)

Preparation:

Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.
Makes 8 servings
Enjoy !

7 comments:

donna baker said...

Jo, I bet that is so good. Sweetened condensed milk, citrus, what's not to like?

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Oh my Jo you are a woman after my heart with this one! I am a lemon fanatic and if the recipe is simple to boot...so much the better! It sounds perfect for a hot summer day and I am definitely going to write this one down. Thank you for this yummy recipe!
Tina xo

Betsy Brock said...

I'll be right over!

L. D. said...

You are a great food photographer. This sounds so good. Maybe this summer we can try this.

Beth P said...

I hate reading awesome recipes for delectable sweets... it always has my mouth watering. The really sad part is after the mouthwatering experience there is never anything in the house to quench that newly created desire! LOL!
I will most definitely be trying out this recipe!
Hugs for now,
Beth P

DJan said...

I think I gained a pound just reading the ingredients! :-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea! And so easy! My family will love this. Thank you or sharing.