*

*

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Slice Of Sunshine

If your looking for a quick, unassuming dessert one of my favorites is Frozen Lemonade Pie...
Refreshingly cool, and what could be simpler to make !




Ingredients:

1 large graham cracker pie crust
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1 6-ounce can of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 12 ounce container of Cool Whip, thawed
candied lemon peel for garnish (optional)

Preparation:

Beat together condensed milk and lemonade; fold in Cool Whip.
Pour into pie crust. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours until firm.
Makes 8 servings
Enjoy !

15 comments:

Bernideen said...

Boy oh boy does this look great! Please come post this on my Open House Party! Looks wonderful and I would love to have you share it!

Kay said...

I used to make this pie for my late husband. He loved it. I don't make things like this much anymore since it is just me alone now. Ben was the one who loved pies and cakes.

Nellie said...

How refreshing this would be! Thanks for the recipe!

Terry said...

This sounds delicious, and even easy enough for me to make!

DJan said...

I wasn't at all hungry until I read this. Now you've done it! :-)

Kimberly said...

YUMMY! It was a HOT 94 here today!
Thanks for sharing your recipe! :)

Beth said...

Your pie sounds refreshing! A great summer dessert. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Deanna said...

Hello from Kansas.
Sweet Blessings 2 u.
This is a super good pie!
Delicious and refreshing.
Jotted down the ingredients because I have to make one of these now!
God bless,
d

Patsy said...

Thanks, for reminder have not made this in a long time.

Janneke said...

Thanks for the recipe of this lemonade pie. It looks delicious and is refreshing on a warm day. Hopefully we get some hot days this summer!

Regine Karpel said...

Yum!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Winifred said...

That looks so lush I'd love to make it! Only problem is I haven't a clue what a graham cracker pie crust is or a cool whip. I'll have to do a bit of research on the Tinterweb first!

L. D. said...

I will share this one with my wife. It looks delicious.

Bernideen said...

I am featuring your pie post tomorrow for "Open House"!

Heritage Hall said...

There I was sweltering in this TN
heat, wondering where I could find
relief....Bless you for this...
Pulling out the ingredients now...
Mary