Monday, October 26, 2009

Poof ! And Just Like That He Was Gone....


We seemed to have lost a fellow-blogger "Dave ". Isn't that curious ?
Nary a wave goodbye, or a familiar "See you around" to be found.
His blog is simply GONE.

I know I'm not alone when I say I truly enjoyed Dave's writings, his " tell it like it is "style had me hooked. Not to mention the man was simply hilarious.

Dave I hope you are planning on returning, at least give us a "shout" so we know it was all part of the master plan.

I have a feeling you've returned to the hundred acre woods.......

10 comments:

Bren Haas said...

The image you shared today is AMAZING!
Happy Autumn dear friend south of me. I shared some Ohio color today so please stop by.

@eloh said...

I wrote about it the other day. I so hope it wasn't the creeps that lived in the back that came into the offices at night...discovered his blog....

Good thoughts and hopes go out to Dave. I hope he comes back too.

Sunny said...

What a magical picture. Simply lovely.
Hopefully Dave returns.
Sunny :)

Carol Murdock said...

Love the picture Jo, makes me want to walk there! :)

DJan said...

I don't know this particular blogger, but I have lost a few, and it's like losing a good friend, isn't it? Now you make me wonder what happened.

Winifred said...

I don't know Dave either but it's a shame his blog has disappeared. Maybe he's having a break or moving to a new home.

I do love your photo.

George said...

I'm not familiar with Dave's blog, but I want to tell you that I think this photo is absolutely gorgeous. It truly deserves a frame.

The Retired One said...

Gorgeous photo...is it one you took?

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hate it when that happens ..at least they could say goodbye..so long..farewell.. it is unsettling.
Happy Halloween..your photos in the blog above this one are fantastic:)

Kirigalpoththa said...

This image is fantastic!!