*

*

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Lemonade Award...



I have recieved a blog award from a fellow blogger Donna, at http://gatheratthefarm.blogspot.com/
This being my first award, and I am so excited !!

I am new to blogging, but love to read everyone's blogs, they have both inspired and entertained me.
Donna is an extremely talented artist, and interesting, sweet lady, I truly am humbled at this nomination.
Thank you !

I have to nominate at least 8 blogs which show great attitude and /or gratitude.
The rules of the award are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show attitude and / or gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that thay have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you recieved your award.

A few of the blogs I visit on a regular basis because they always entertain me, or make me smile,(attitude or gratitude) are as follows....
I would like to nominate for the Lemonade Award :

7 comments:

TheWritersPorch said...

Thank you Josephine............
I am honored you considered me !
I shall follow the rules and display it proudly!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Thanks Josephine for remembering me. I have gotten this award before--but will add your name to it on my sidebar. Thanks again.
Hugs,
Betsy

willow said...

Hey, thank you! I am so very honored to be chosen for this award. What a nice surprise. :)

Brit' Gal Sarah said...

Thank you very much Josephine, I am touched you would think of me for this.

cheshire wife said...

Congratulations on your first award. May it be the first of many and thank you for nominating me.

Janet said...

Congats on your award Josephine, it is well deserved, and thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate your passing this along.

Rue said...

Thank you so much Josephine!!! I'm so sorry it took so long to get over here, but this move is making me a very bad bad blogger.

Congratulations to you too!

rue